Micron Enterprises is committed to provide full customer satisfaction through the quality of its products and good work ethics.
Our strategy is to achieve the proper systems in working, continuous quality improvement and cost effectiveness. Highly skilled labour, state of the art machinery, organised business processes gives us an edge in maintaining the quality starting from procuring the raw material to delivery of the products.Our Quality policy welcomes the new ideas not only from our people but also from our customer sitting far away from us. Compiled with International standards our business processes stand as the back bone of the product.
Our ISO 9001:2000 Certification holds the testimony to the commitment of our systems towards the best Product Quality & maximum Customer Satisfaction.
- Our workings are based on drawings. Drawings of every component is made before starting the mfg process. All process drawings are put on the machines so that operators and programmers do not make any mistake in mfg the parts.
- Machining is done on latest cnc turning centres,turn mill centres and cnc spms.
- Metallurgy plays a vital role in the mfg of universal joints. Heat treatment is done in a gas carburising furnace. We are checking surface hardness for 20% parts.further tests like Microstructure analysis ,core hardness and effective case depth check on micro Vickers hardness tester are performed on one pc which we cut from every lot.
- Grinding is done on spm grinding machines and cnc machines.Ra value of bearing cup inner dia and cross outer dia are checked after final grinding randomly on mitutoyo make roughness tester.
- Packing section is separate from the machining section.
- A separate set of gauges and instruments is given to qc engineers who check parts in the final assembly section.